Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Your First Picture

Dear Little Bean,

I finally saw you for the first time tonight!! I can't tell you how exciting it is to know that you are really there, growing! I didn't hear your heartbeat yet, but you are still so small and it's too early. Right now, you're the size of a grape. Little Bean, that's little! But it's wonderful. 

I got a little teary eyed when the doctor pointed to the screen today and said "That's your baby." He was pointing to you, of course! You're really here! I can't believe it still. I am in love with you, you are absolutely beautiful and perfect. You and I are going to get to know each other very well over the next few months! I'm so excited for your future life. Keep growing, Little Bean. Make Mama proud!

Love,
Mom

2 comments:

  1. ICWL -Your letters are wonderful. I've often thought of doing the same but it is so hard to put it down on "paper" and really let those emotions come out. Good for you and congrats on your pregnancy. Your fur baby is also adorable. Wishing you all the best on this new leg of your journey....

    P.S. Just a note about your site - it is really pretty but a little hard to read with the dots and the light type.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you thought about my letters!