Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Impatient and Waiting

My Dearest Child,

I thought of you again today. Another cycle is ending in a few days and I can't help but wonder if this is the cycle when you begin your journey. But then, I remind myself that only God knows the day you will take root. He has prepared a life for you. I wonder what it will be like.

I cannot wait much longer for you to plant roots in my womb. You know the saying, "Bloom where you are planted?" well, I'm hoping you'll do just that! I must admit that I'm afraid of your root not taking a strong enough hold to bloom. It's a legitimate fear, as it is common for women (like me) who need medicine to help them create babies.

But I'm sure, my child, that you will come in perfect time and you will be perfect in every way. Can you blame me in the meantime for being impatient? Every woman dreams of the day when babies come and we can raise our perfect little families.

Until then, Baby, I will try to be patient waiting for you.

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you thought about my letters!