Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving's Little Miracle

Dear Baby,

I never really expected our day to come. I've been so pessimistic about it that it just didn't seem possible. Well, my child, God is good. He has proven me wrong and blessed me with you! As of right now, you are merely a little tiny implanted bean. But you are there, and that's what is important. I've waited so long for the day we could meet in some way or another and that day is today! 

Yesterday, my dear Aunt Flow didn't come to visit for the holiday. So rather than wait for her, I decided to check for you! And sure enough, there is was, blaring in front of me, a positive test, a representation of you. I didn't know how to react! For so long, it seemed that I was writing these letters to a child who would never enter life. But here you are, growing inside of me.

I had bloodwork today. The doctor confirmed that you, indeed, are here! Now, please, my baby, stick around! I want to get to know you so well. I can't wait for all the passing weeks, as I get to know you better!

Love,
Mom

4 comments:

  1. "But then there was a star danced, and under that I was born." -William Shakespeare

    Bless you, all three of you ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I just found your site and what perfect timing. What a beautiful website. I love your letters.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you thought about my letters!