Saturday, January 9, 2010

Little Hands and Feet

My Darling Child,

I got a chance to see you again this week. 10 weeks in, still feels like forever until we can meet face to face. But time is going by!

I was so excited to see your hands and feet. How amazing it is! I saw your beautiful heart beating away again and got to listen to it. Amazing. Nothing is as precious as knowing you are finally growing, real, living. 



My child, you are beautiful already. I can't wait to see you again. Although, that probably won't be until 20 weeks when I can find out if you are a girl or a boy. 

I have fallen in love with you already, my child. A mother's love is undeniable. I loved you before I knew you existed and now, that love is just growing. My heart melts every time I see you. And each time, I see something else that is new, that has grown. You are precious and loved already.

Love, 
Mom

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! What a wonderful picture of your baby. :-)
    ICLW

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you thought about my letters!