Monday, January 25, 2010

Scary Moments

Dear Little Bean,

Your mama really had some scary moments yesterday. I woke up to find some brown spotting and my heart sank. I immediately called the doctor. Need to make sure you are okay, you know? You are a gift from God and just like with all gifts, I know that He gives and takes away. But I prayed to keep you. 

So I saw the doctor today to make sure you were okay. What an amazing experience. You are so well developed already. I can't believe it. You waved at me with a perfect hand with five perfect little fingers. I saw your spine, and its beautiful straight line. It was such a wonderful experience. For as scared as I was, to hear your heartbeat again and see every part of you was such a relief. I am so glad you are okay. Everything about you is fine. 

Keep on growing in there, my Little Bean. You still have a long time to wait to meet me face to face. Just stay healthy in there!

Love,


Mom

1 comment:

  1. Tarasha Shands (virtuous woman34)January 26, 2010 at 9:33 AM

    awwww I didnt know lil bean waved at you... That was a signal "all is clear mom!" lol...
    Time will fly by before you know it... I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you thought about my letters!