Thursday, October 7, 2010

10 Weeks Already

My Dear Sweet Isabella,

I can hardly believe that you have been with us for ten weeks now. Yesterday marked your ten week birthday. It still feels like yesterday when I first held you in my arms and felt love like I never felt before. There are no words to describe the feeling a mother has when she holds her very first child in her arms. I waited so long to meet you, hold you, kiss you, snuggle with you. And when that moment finally came, my heart overflowed with so many emotions. I still feel those emotions now. 

You are so different now than you were in the very beginning. Like all babies, you have already taken on a personality so unique. You are my little cuddler. You love cuddle time with Mommy and Daddy. Those moments are marvelous! I love cuddling with you. You are so full of smiles and giggles now, too. Your smile melts my heart. You are ticklish, too. I love to tickle your tummy and watch you smile. 

My heart is a little broken with having to go back to work in a week. But Sweet Isabella, I have enjoyed my time here at home with you. I'm so glad we had the extra snuggles, cuddles, kisses, and bonding time. Now, you'll get that time with your Mom-Mom and Poppy. I know you'll enjoy spending time with them while Mommy and Daddy work. You've made my life so special and I am forever changed because of you.

Love,
Mom

1 comment:

  1. Simple Copy And Paste Jobs At www.visionjobcare.com

    Are you really fed up with recession and want to overcome this. If you can manage the time than SMART SOLUTION will show you the way where you can earn from HOME. For more details E-mail us at support.visionjob@gmail.com
    Visit : http://www.visionjobcare.com/XXX.html

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you thought about my letters!