Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A New House!

Dear Isabella,

This weekend, we moved into a beautiful new house. I can't wait to make new memories with you in this house! This house was chosen with you (and maybe a future sibling in a few years) in mind. I set your room up on move-in day, but we didn't get a chance to paint yet. We'll paint it over Easter break. I'm so excited to see you grow up in your room and really start to enjoy it. 

It was a busy weekend with all the moving. Everyone was so excited to see you here and enjoying the hustle and bustle. You got to play in the basement with your Poppy and get some good napping time in. It was fun all around for you!

I'm just so excited to be able to watch you grow in this home, to fill it with your laughter and smiles. It's going to see so many exciting things that you have yet to experience with us. A new house is more than just a building, it's a chance to make new memories, have new experiences, enjoy new adventures, and create many firsts. This is the home where you will have many of your firsts and I'm just so excited and looking forward to watching those firsts and enjoying you as you grow here. God has richly blessed us by giving us you and now we are richly blessed again with this house for you to enjoy.

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you thought about my letters!